1) Click the "APPLY FOR THIS POSITION" link at the bottom of the page.
2) When the Handshake login page opens, click "Sign up for an Account" at the bottom of the blue box in the middle of the page.
3) When asked what kind of account do you want to create, click "Student/Alumni."
4) Type "Utah State University" in the School field.
5) If you are NOT a student or alumni, SKIP THE FIELD THAT ASKS FOR YOUR A#.
6) Complete the remaining fields. YOU CAN INSERT ANY EMAIL. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SCHOOL EMAIL.
7) After creating an account, go to the "JOBS" tab at the top of the home page.
8) Search for "Nurse." This nursing position is listed under Center for Persons with Disabilities in Price, Utah.
9) Click on the position for which you wish to apply and follow the instructions for submitting your application.
10) If you continue to have trouble submitting your application, please call Janeal at (435) 381-0116.
On-Campus ACA Variable Position.US Work Authorization is REQUIRED.
South East Early Intervention Program is seeking a registered Nurse.
This is a part-time, hourly position acting as Nurse and home visitor for a small rural programserving Carbon, Emery, and Grand Counties. May also perform service coordination duties.